La Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), agencia intergubernamental que opera bajo el marco de la Organización para la Cooperación y el Desarrollo Económicos (OCDE), convoca una plaza con la siguiente descripción:
Nuclear Safety Specialist (Job Number: 11989)
MDEP Technical Support
- Support the Head of Division in providing technical support services to the Multi-national Design Evaluation Programme (MDEP).
- Administer and develop technical and management bodies of working groups, and specialist meetings concerned with the MDEP programme.
- Assist in the establishment of clear priorities for the activities as well as organisation of meetings under the auspices of the MDEP, which involve the participation of top level regulators and senior technical experts.
MDEP Working Group Technical Support
- Provide support, as assigned by the Head of Division, to MDEP issue-specific working groups that assist in the collection of information on design codes in the area of reactor pressure components (i.e., Codes and Standards Working Group) and in the collection and assessment of information, among member countries, concerning the inspection of manufacturers of reactor pressure boundary heavy components to support the development of the programme of work of the MDEP vendor inspection cooperation working group (i.e., Vendor Inspection Cooperation Working Group). Specific working group assignments will be determined by the Head of Division.
- Provide support, as assigned by the Head of Division, to MDEP design-specific working groups related to the regulatory design reviews of the various new reactor designs in MDEP.
- Maintain the MDEP electronic library by categorising all the related documents to make them available to the member countries.
What the OECD offers
Monthly base salary starting from 7, 100 EUR, plus allowances based on eligibility, exempt of French income tax.
Please note, the appointment may be made at a lower grade based on the qualifications and professional experience of the selected applicant.
The OECD is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes the applications of all qualified candidates who are nationals of NEA or OECD member countries, irrespective of their racial or ethnic origin, opinions or beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disabilities.
The OECD promotes an optimal use of resources in order to improve its efficiency and effectiveness. Staff members are encouraged to actively contribute to this goal.
Formalizar la inscripción a través del siguiente link de la página web de la NEA, antes del 1 de abril de 2018
Por otra parte, una vez presentada la candidatura ante la NEA, los interesados en que la Representación Permanente de España ante la OCDE, en París, sea conocedora de la presentación de candidaturas de españoles y poder apoyar la mismas, pueden hacer llegar su CV al buzón de correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org.