La Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), agencia intergubernamental que opera bajo el marco de la Organización para la Cooperación y el Desarrollo Económicos (OCDE), convoca una plaza con la siguiente descripción:
Nuclear Safety Specialist (Job Number: 11963)
Working Groups Secretariat Support
Provide technical secretarial services to the working groups addressing regulatory activities for new reactors within the NEA Committee on Nuclear Regulatory Activities (CNRA) and with the Multinational Design Evaluation Programme (MDEP).
- Provide technical secretarial services to the working groups within the NEA Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations (CSNI).
- Organise regular meetings of the working groups as well as expert meetings. Draft technical documents and summary records; follow up decisions taken during meetings; co-ordinate the interaction with other working groups;
- Provide regular and timely reports to the NEA management and the CNRA.
- Assist in the establishment of clear priorities for the activities of the working group, including site licensing, design review and inspection activities.
- Facilitate further development of NEA activities in the area of regulation of new reactors by establishing cooperation with MDEP and the other NEA safety committees.
- Develop good working relationships and close contacts with national regulatory authorities and safety experts.
- Maintain necessary co-ordination and, as appropriate, close co-operation with other international organisations active in the field of nuclear safety and regulation.
- Ensure close co-ordination with the other units of the NEA and cross-cutting areas with OECD Directorates as and when required.
Carry out other tasks as assigned by the Head of Division.
Interesad@s: Acceded a la página oficial de la oferta a través de este enlace, tanto para consultar más información sobre la oferta como para presentar vuestra candidatura, antes del 20 de marzo.